The Williams Settlement requires that all students have instructional materials and that their schools be clean and safe. It also takes steps toward assuring they have qualified teachers. the settlement holds schools accountable for delivering these fundamental elements.
District and School Sample Forms
- Quarterly report to County Office of Education and District Governing Board regarding Uniform Complaints filed in the school districts
Williams Uniform Complaint Procedure
Templates and Materials
- Interim Evaluation Instrument (IEI)-was adopted by the State Allocation Board on January 26, 2005 and must be completed by all schools by June 30,2005.
- Facilities Inspection Sample Board Policy
- School Accountability Report Card
California Department of Education Website
- CDE Website - Information on the Williams Settlement including a list of schools affected
Raquel Rose, Assistant Superintendent, 415-499-5891 - email@example.com
Laura Trahan, Director, 415-499-5870 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Beth Kradepohl, Program Manager, 415-499-5888 - email@example.com